Oval Glass Pedestal Dining Tabletop
If you’re thinking about getting a custom oval glass pedestal dining room tabletop, the experts at Glass Doctor® will come to your home and provide a free consultation. They’ll help you design a custom-cut glass tabletop that will protect your dining room table for years to come.
Glass Doctor | Your Oval Glass Tabletop Experts
Since 1962, Glass Doctor has been offering complete glass repair, replacement, and custom cutting services at more than 270 locations across the U.S. and Canada. You can expect excellent service every time, along with these great benefits:
- Bonded and insured
- Free in-home estimates
- Thorough cleanup
- Certified experts
- Workmanship guaranteed
- Never an overtime charge
- Upfront, flat rate pricing
- Courteous, uniformed professionals
- Scheduled appointment times
- Special offers
Get started today with your free, in-home consultation. Call us at 855-603-1919 to schedule an appointment.
Benefits of a Glass Tabletop
If you’re unsure if you want a glass tabletop, think about these benefits:
- Glass tops are easy to clean and bring depth and light to your room through reflection.
- Glass tabletops are stylish.
- Glass tabletops protect your furniture against harmful UV rays.
- Glass tabletops prolong the life of your wood furniture.
In addition to these benefits, you also have a variety of options that will help you customize your table so that it fits your design ideas. The specialists at Glass Doctor will help you think through all of these options so that you are confident in your decision.
Custom Glass Tabletop Design Options
Custom design your oval pedestal dining room tabletop to reflect your personality.
- A large oval tabletop can be quite heavy depending on the materials and type of glass you choose. For larger tables, you may consider reinforcing your glass top by selecting tempered glass. Tempered glass is more durable than other kinds of glass, and it’s less prone to scratching.
- Tinted, shaded, or colored glass is a fun way to accent your dining room and reflect complimentary colors.
- Mirror tops are stylish and add more light to any room.
Call Glass Doctor Today
Contact your local Glass Doctor experts today at 855-603-1919, and schedule your free, in-home consultation. We will discuss edging detail, thickness, and safety options associated with your dining room table’s oval glass top.
Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-is-tempered-glass-mad/